Let Maureen help make the home loan process easy!
Here’s a quick overview of what you can expect as a homebuyer:
- Homebuyer obtains pre-approval from lender
- Contract is accepted, home is placed in escrow
- Loan application is submitted to lender
- Loan materials are reviewed and processed by the lender’s processing team
- Loan submitted to underwriting for approval
- Closing agent coordinates insurance, prepares transfer of final materials
- Loan documents are signed
- The loan is funded and recorded
- Homebuyers get the keys to move into their new home
We know that purchasing a home can seem to be complex. We believe obtaining a mortgage shouldn’t be!
I’ll show you how each stage works, and answer any questions you might have about details in each one. My goal is to help my clients experience a sense of balance when purchase a home.
If you have general questions you can contact, or if you would like a free pre-qualification to see where you stand we can do that too!